- I have trusted in Jesus Christ as my Savior, and I desire to follow Him as my Lord (John 1:12; 5:24; 2 Corinthians 5:17; Romans 10:9)
- I am in agreement with the beliefs, mission, and leadership of The Bridge Community Church.
I make the following commitments to God and to the elders and members of The Bridge Community Church:
I will pursue God’s glory and make the gospel central in my life by...
- Determining to do everything I do “to the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31)
- Learning how to love the Lord with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength (Deuteronomy 6)
- Seeking to daily surrender all that I am and have to Him (Romans 6)
- Faithfully pursuing spiritual health and growth in Christ-likeness (2 Peter 3:18)
- earning, understanding, and applying God’s truth to my life (2 Timothy 3:16-17)
- Consistent participation in spiritual practices that lead to godliness (1 Timothy 4:7)
I will participate in and promote healthy, transformational, Biblical community by...
- Living out grace-filled relationships with those around me (Ephesians 2:4-9)
- Praying for our body’s health and growth (1 Thessalonians 1:1-2)
- Acting in love toward my brothers and sisters in Christ (John 13:34-35)
- Taking the initiative to resolve conflicts and pursue peace in my relationships with other members and with the leadership of the church (Matthew 5:9; Romans 14:19)
- Refusing to gossip (Ephesians 4:29)
- Following the pastoral leadership and the leadership of the elders (Hebrews 13:17)
- Faithful involvement in worship and small group life (Hebrews 10:24-25)
I will use my God-given abilities and resources to minister to others and make disciples of Jesus Christ by...
- Giving generously and sacrificially of my time, abilities and money to the work of God (2 Corinthians 9:7)
- Discovering and using my spiritual gifts and God-given passions (Romans 12:3-8; 1 Peter 4:10)
- Being equipped to serve in the work of the ministry (Ephesians 4:11-12)
- Developing and demonstrating a servant’s heart (Philippians 2:3-7)
- Inviting the un-churched into my life, my home and our community (Luke 14:23), and by warmly welcoming those who respond (Romans 15:7)